When a customer, generally a small business, which may be a LLC, corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship, agrees to service from 411 Business Services the following Terms & Conditions apply:
1. Charges: Charges generally consist of an activation and setup fee and a recurring monthly charge. At sign up, generally the activation fee and first month charges are paid. However, some rate plans may allow paying multiple months of service in advance. Recurring amounts are billed monthly or at greater time increments depending on rate plan. Unless the billing date falls on a day banks are closed, the customer is generally billed on the same day of the month as the original sign up for each subsequent billing interval.
2. PIN Verification: The customer understands that a Personal Identification Number (PIN) verification is required for service. Generally this verification requires a call from customer service to the customer to help with the verification process.
3. Services provided: The customer understands that 411 Business Services attempts to optimize various targeted keywords for cities where customers operate their businesses. The customer understands that 411 Business Services strives to deliver the services offered below in as timely a manner as possible.
a. Completely Functional Profile Web Site
b. Completely Functional Google Places Business Profile
c. Minimum 2 Key Word Phrases With Front Page Placement Within 60 Days
4. Agreement Term, Cancellation and Refunds: Customers have agreed to the term of the agreement for the rate plan which they select, which may range up to a 12 month term, and possibly longer terms in the future. 411 Business Services generally has a no refund policy, but exceptions may be made in extraordinary situations. In those cases, Customer must contact Customer Service and each case will be reviewed. Refunds are not guaranteed and if one is granted, it will only be granted on a prorated basis. Generally a customer may cancel their service with 30 days notice and avoid future charges, but are not entitled to a refund of previous payments. 411 Business Services cannot and does not guarantee a return of investment (ROI)
5. No Liability: 411 Business Services, its suppliers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, and assigns, shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, personal injuries, business interruptions, business information loss, or any other loss resulting from the use or inability to use 411 Business Services’ products. The maximum liability shall be limited to the amount actually paid for the services provided.
6. Customer Disclosure: The customer agrees to inform 411 Business Services in writing of any internet advertising campaigns it has performed or is performing prior to agreeing to service. Failure to disclose this information may compromise the services provided by 411 Business Services. In addition, the customer must provide 1 physical location address which can receive mail for each service location. Without a physical location, it is more difficult for 411 Business Services to obtain front page placements. Customer further agrees that they will only use 411 Business Services service for lawful purposes only.
7. Billing: Customers may request a change in their method of payment by emailing customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org